Steamed haddock with leeks, carrots & fennel
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Fold each sheet of parchment paper in half, open them, and divide half the leek, carrots and fennel onto the right side of each.
- Place a haddock fillet over each bed of vegetables.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Coarsely chop the reserved fennel fronds (the green tops) and scatter them over top of the fish. Add the red pepper and remaining leek, carrots and fennel.
- Drizzle each fillet with olive oil and wine.
- Fold left side of parchment paper over the right and tightly roll edges closed like a paper bag.
- Transfer packets to a baking sheet and cook on the lowest rack of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve each packet with a lemon wedge.