Strawberry ice cream sandwiches
- Line a 22 cm X 30 cm (9 in. x 12 in.) dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use handheld or stand mixer to beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, mix together the yogurt, strawberries, and maple syrup.
- Gently fold this mixture into the whipped cream using a rubber spatula.
- Place 8 wafers side by side in the dish. Use the spatula to cover them evenly with the whipped cream. Place the other 8 biscuits squarely on top of the whipped cream filling. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- To serve, move sandwiches to a cutting board. Separate them by cutting between the wafers. Let them sit for 10 minutes so the cream filling softens slightly, and then enjoy!