Strawberry salad with sesame-Parmesan ciabatta
- Preheat one side of the barbecue to high.
- Combine oil and herbs in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and into three or four 10-cm (4-in.) pieces across the width.
- Brush pieces of bread with herbed oil and toast it, cut side down, on the unlit side of the barbecue. Turn them over, top the toasted side with grated cheese, and let it melt for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients.
- Combine the lettuce and strawberries and pour the vinaigrette over top.
- Toss and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve the salad with a piece of cheese ciabatta.