- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- In a deep skillet, heat half of oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and cook for 5 minutes, or until golden on all sides.
- Remove from heat and place in an ovenproof dish. Bake for 35 minutes. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and reserve.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and capicollo for 3 minutes, or until capicollo becomes slightly crispy. Add mushrooms and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add wine, scraping the bottom of the skillet to remove browned bits. Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil. Dissolve cornstarch in water and then stir into skillet mixture, allowing to simmer for 1 minute.
- Add cream and combine well. Add the reserved pasta to the sauce and toss to reheat and coat pasta well. Season with pepper.
- Divide pasta among 4 shallow bowls and then place a chicken thigh on each dish. Sprinkle with pepper, parsley and Parmesan cheese shavings.
Aide-gourmet tip: Use muffin tins to oven-bake the stuffed chicken thighs. The meat will fit perfectly and keep the most flavour this way! For flavour variety, try stuffing chicken thighs with herb sausages!