- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Choose freshly harvested corn with long, wide husks. On a work surface, gently pull back corn husks to the base. Remove corn silk, and with a knife, cut cobs from husks without breaking the leaves. Place the corn husks in a large bowl of cold water. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Oil barbecue rack and place corn and sweet pepper on rack. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until vegetables are cooked and lightly grilled. Remove vegetables from rack and allow to cool.
- Use a sharp knife to cut corn kernels from cobs. Dice pepper. Place grilled vegetables in a bowl. Add black beans, green onions, taco seasoning and goat cheese.Stir together.
- Drain corn husks. Open husks and spoon grilled vegetable mixture onto husks, dividing evenly. Close stuffed husks and wrap leaves around filling to seal tightly. Cook directly on the barbecue for about 5 minutes per side, or until cheese is melted and vegetables are hot.
Aide-gourmet tip: Replace black beans by grilled eggplant and substitute a firm cheese, grated, for goat cheese.