- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place rack in middle of oven.
- Butter a 25 cm (10 in.) pie plate.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle flour, flaxseed, baking powder, and cocoa powder over wet ingredients.
- Blend together with a fork.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mix into pie plate and bake for 12 minutes. Once out of the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip whipping cream and sugar using an electric mixer on high speed until full and firm.
- Gently fold in yogurt with a rubber spatula.
- To serve, top brownie with light whipped cream, fresh fruit, and coconut flakes.
For a moister and thicker pie, use a 23 cm (9 in.) pie plate instead.
The brownie keeps 3 days in the fridge in an airtight container without the whipped cream and fruit. Heat 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave to remoisten before adding toppings.
Use a melon baller to scoop out perfect melon balls.
If you don’t have one, use a vegetable peeler for thin ribbons of melon. The result is just as fresh and nice to look at!