Truc de l'aide-gourmet
- In a bowl, combine tuna, raisins, mayonnaise, pepper and celery. Season to taste.
- Spread the tuna mixture on each tortilla. Add two lettuce leaves and
- roll tightly.
- Serve with vegetable juice, fresh fruit, and yogurt.
Are your meals square?
For a well-balanced lunch, be sure to have a food from each
of the food groups in Canada's Food Guide to Healthy Eating
- Grain products: pesto and garlic tortilla
- Fruits and vegetables: vegetable juice, peppers, celery, and fresh fruit for dessert
- Milk products: yogurt
- Meat and alternatives: canned tuna