- Cut nori sheet into 4 identical squares. Cut each square into a circle.
- Use fingers to spread rice grains out onto each nori round
- Whisk together the tempura flour and water in a small bowl until texture is smooth like thick pancake batter. Dip each nori round in tempura batter, then coat with panko breadcrumbs.
- In a pot of oil or a deep fryer heated to 180°C (350°F), fry each nori round for about 3 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Place onto paper towel and let sit.
- For each "burger," top each nori round with 15 mL (1 tbsp) goat cheese, and 15 mL (1 tbsp.) dried tomato tapenade. Add 3 avocado slices, 2 slices smoked salmon, half the endive, and 5 slices of radish.
- Top the "burger" with another fried nori round and drizzle with honey.
to learn how to prepare sushi rice.