- Cut nori sheet into 4 identical squares. Cut each square into a circle.
- Use fingers to spread rice grains out on each nori round.
- Whisk together the tempura flour and water in a small bowl until texture is smooth like thick pancake batter. Dip each nori round in tempura batter, then coat with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a pot of oil or a deep fryer heated to 180°C (350°F), fry each nori round for about 3 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Place onto paper towel and let sit.
- Submerge can of sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan filled with boiling water and boil for about 20 minutes. Remove can from water and cool completely before opening.
- Mix together the cream cheese, chilled condensed milk, graham crackers, and lemon juice in a bowl. Place this mixture between the nori rounds, garnish with sliced strawberries, and close to form two "burgers".
to learn how to prepare sushi dessert rice.