Sushi dessert pizza with foie gras and kiwi from Geneviève Everell
- Make the sushi dessert pizza base.
- Whisk together the tempura flour and water until texture is smooth like thick pancake batter.
- Dip sushi pizzas with tempura batter and then in the Graham wafer crumbs.
- Fry pizzas in hot oil or a deep fryer at 180°C (350°F) for 2 or 3 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Let excess oil drip off, place them on paper towel, and lightly salt with fleur de sel.
- Cut each sushi pizza in 4 and top each piece with a slice of foie gras and a kiwi round.
- Sprinkle with diced kiwis and strawberries, sprinkle with Graham wafer crumbs, and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve immediately.