- Place Chocolat Favoris fondue chocolate in a pot of water and heat as indicated on label.
- Place soy wrapper on a work surface and cover entire sheet with sweetened rice.
- Spread a generous layer of Chocolat Favoris fondue chocolate over rice and cut into 6 equal rectangles.
- Place pieces on a baking sheet and freeze for one hour, or until chocolate has set.
- Spread melted dark chocolate on 4 of the 6 pieces. Spread raspberry jam on the remaining 2 pieces.
- Assemble the millefeuilles: place kiwi slices on a chocolate-covered piece, then top with a jam-covered piece. Add slices of nectarine and strawberry to the jam-covered piece, then top with another chocolate-covered piece.
- Use a toothpick to decorate the top of the millefeuille with lines of melted white chocolate.
- Assemble the second millefeuille.
- Place in fridge until time to serve.
* Visit IGA.net/sushi for directions on preparing the sweetened sushi rice.