- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°F).
- Grease or line a 23 x 13 cm. (9 x 5 in.) pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in an electric mixer. Add eggs and milk, and mix until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and mix together on low speed.
- Add apples and continue mixing on low.
- Stir in nuts and cheese with a spoon until spread throughout the batter.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
This is the perfect breakfast or snack bread!
For a not-so-sweet version, reduce quantity of brown sugar by half.