- In a small bowl, mix baking soda with soy sauce, then brush pork with mixture and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 5 mL (1 tsp.) oil on medium high and fry pork for around 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and fry ginger, mushrooms, and red pepper for around 3 minutes or until ingredients soften.
- Place pork back in skillet with green onions, sauce, and water and cook for around 4 minutes or until pork is cooked.
- Spread mixture evenly over lettuce leaves and sprinkle with peanuts if desired.
- Roll up leaves with filling inside and enjoy.
Serve wraps with rice or substitute lettuce leaves for flour tortillas, if desired.