Sweet Ermite–blueberry crostini on a bed of greens
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients and set aside.
- On four small plates, place an equal amount of mesclun lettuce, red onions and 75 ml (1/3 cup) blueberries. Pepper to taste and drizzle each plate with vinaigrette.
- Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and lightly brush tops with oil.
- In a bowl, roughly crush remaining blueberries with a fork until reduced to a purée and spread an equal amount on each slice of bread.
- Place about 10 g (1/3 oz.) sliced cheese over blueberries and broil for about three minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Serve immediately, placing two Ovinsard crostini on each plate.