- In a saucepan, melt the olive oil over medium-high heat and fry the onions for about 3 minutes. Add the sweet potatoes, potatoes, and celeriac. Mix well. Incorporate the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and simmer about 30 minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, mix in a blender until smooth and creamy. Pour in milk and mix well.
- Prepare the popcorn in the microwave as per package directions. To serve, top the soup with a handful of popcorn.
How little chefs can help
- Add the broth to the soup
- Push the buttons to turn on the blender
- Garnish the soup with popcorn
You can substitue 4 stalks of celery for the celeriac