- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Heat oil over medium heat in a deep, non-stick, oven-safe skillet. Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes or until onion has softened and becomes golden brown. Add garlic and Swiss chard. Continue cooking for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and chicken broth together and add a touch of pepper to taste. Mix in dried tomatoes, cream cheese, parsley, and basil.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until underside of frittata is lightly cooked. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake in the oven 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and frittata is golden brown.
- Run a spatula around edges of frittata to loosen from skillet, then slide onto a serving dish. Serve one wedge of frittata per guest, accompanied by a green salad.
Variation: Replace Swiss chard with rapini and cream cheese with light ricotta.