- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook chard for one minute.Drain well.
- Transfer to a food processor and add tarragon leaves and garlic. Purée until smooth.
- Add salt, yogurt and lime juice. Blend.
- Add olive oil slowly while continuing to blend.
- Serve with hot linguine or fettuccine topped with lobster, crab or shrimp.
: This green sauce is also delicious on chicken or fish and can be served hot or cold.
• Cooking chard in acidic boiling water prevents browning. Avoid pots made of iron or aluminum.
• Brown stems in a little olive oil with a clove of minced garlic and add to pasta.