Swordfish Steak in a White Wine marinade over Amandine Arugula
- Mix wine, lemon juice and zest, oil, garlic, and pepper until smoothly blended.
- Marinate steaks in mixture for 1 to 2 hours.
- Toast almonds until lightly browned in a non-stick skillet.
- To prepare vinaigrette, combine almond butter, oil, raspberry vinegar, lemon juice, and maple syrup until smoothly blended.
- Dress arugula with vinaigrette.
- Cook steaks on barbecue over medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes per side, brushing regularly.
- Just before serving, brown lemon rounds on upper grill of barbecue.
- Serve swordfish steaks on a bed of arugula, top with a lemon slice, and sprinkle with almonds.