Broccoli tabbouleh with grilled bell peppers and pork tenderloin from Ricardo
- In the food processor, pulse the broccoli into small pieces, about the same size as the bulgur grains.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the grated broccoli and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the water and bulgur. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Let sit for about 2 minutes, or until the bulgur has absorbed all the liquid. Let cool. Fluff the bulgur with a fork. Add the parsley and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Bell Peppers and Grilled Pork
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Drizzle some oil on the pork tenderloin and bell peppers. Reduce the grill temperature to medium-low. Cook the meat and vegetables for about 15 minutes, turning regularly, until a thermometer inserted in the middle of the roast reads 135°F (57°C) and the peppers are tender. Set aside on a plate and let rest 5 minutes.
- In a lightly oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook the eggs only on one side for about 4 minutes, or until the whites are cooked and yolks warm but still runny.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and bell peppers. Divide the tabbouleh between 4 serving plates. Add the pork, bell peppers and eggs. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro leaves.