Tuna tartare with hoisin sauce and remoulade from Geneviève Everell
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix all the remoulade ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place prosciutto slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until crispy, about 5 to 6 minutes. Crumble up two of the slices and break the third one in half. Set aside.
- Gently mix together the tuna, pear, avocado, hoisin sauce, olive oil, and tartar base in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the crumbled prosciutto at the last moment and mix well.
- For a nice presentation, on each plate, pour in a base of remoulade, and then cover with tartare. Garnish each serving with a half-slice of crunchy prosciutto.