Tequila lime pork fajitas with grilled peppers and onions
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Oil the grill.
- Place peppers and onions in a bowl. Add oil, spices, and salt. Mix to coat vegetables well.
- Brush pork all over with barbecue sauce.
- Grill pork tenderloin for 20 to 25 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce several times while cooking.
- Grill vegetables for about 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and lightly grilled.
- Remove vegetables from heat and cut pepper into strips. Remove pork from heat, tent with aluminum foil, and let stand for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heat tortillas on grill for about 30 seconds per side.
- Serve with your chosen toppings.