- In a large serving bowl, whisk all sauce ingredients together.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, heat sesame oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Stir in peppers and sugar snap peas and continue cooking for 2 or 3 minutes. Add edamames and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add salmon and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Add drained pasta and combine to coat with sauce. Serve.
This pasta dish can be served either hot or cold. Perfect for lunch the next day even if you don’t have access to a microwave or if the wait line to use the microwave is just too long!