- Rub the inside of the fondue pot with a cut clove of garlic.
- Mix together the cheese and flour in a bowl.
- Pour the wine into the fondue pot. Heat over low heat without boiling and gradually add the cheese, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the lemon juice, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Place the fondue pot over the burner.
- Cubes of crusty Compliments breads (Country Loaf and Walnut Loaf)
- Compliments cherry tomatoes
- Boiled cauliflower florets
- New potatoes, quartered and boiled
- Diced apple and pear