Three-cheese fondue with maple-walnut topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and walnuts, and then the other cheeses. Cut out inner portion from each loaf and tear into bite-size pieces, leaving crust intact. Set aside.
- Fill each hollowed-out loaf evenly with cheese mixture. Place reserved caps overtop. Wrap each loaf with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake 25 min.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Unwrap foil (be careful of steam), remove caps and then add maple walnut cheese complement. Return baking sheet to oven and bake another 10 min.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and serve with reserved bread pieces, baguette or crackers.