- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix together the oil, lemon zest and juice, and honey until smoothly blended.
- Add the vegetables and the fennel leaves, and mix well.
- Equally divide the vegetables into 4 foil packets big enough to hold a whole fish.
- Stuff the insides of the fish with lemon rounds. Using a pointed knife, make small incisions in the fish skin.
- Place a whole sea bass on the vegetables and spread remaining oil and lemon mixture over top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Chef's secret: It's also possible to cook the foil packets on the barbecue.