- Stir together the tilapia, smoked salmon, Brazil nuts, kiwi, lime zest, and mayonnaise in a bowl. Keep cold.
- Shape rice by hand into two “pizzas,” using 250 mL (1 cup) rice each.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tempura flour and cold water until blended into a thick pancake-style batter. Cover rice pizzas with tempura batter and coat with Doritos crumbs.
- Fry rice pizzas in an oil bath or deep fryer at 190°C (375°F) for about 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp and golden. Place the pizzas on paper towel.
- Garnish the two rice pizzas with the tilapia tartare and cut each in 4 wedges. Serve immediately.
*Visit IGA.net/sushi to learn to cook sushi rice, fry sushi, and prepare the ingredients for sushi pizza.