- In a large saucepan, fry onion, tofu, spices, and sweet potato cubes in the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, sweet peppers, and corn; continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and their juice, vegetable bouillon, beans, and tomato paste.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with quinoa or rice and sour cream.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org