- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha, and lime juice in a bowl. Pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag
- Cut the tofu into 8 slices and pat dry with paper towel. Place tofu in marinade and shake bag to coat slices well. Put in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In another bowl, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil. Add the shredded carrot and radish. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and fry tofu 2 minutes per side or until browned.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and hoisin sauce.
- Cut baguette into 4 equal lengths and then slice each one lengthwise without cutting completely through. Brush inside of bread with mayonnaise mixture, top with tofu slices, the marinated vegetables, and fresh cilantro.
This sandwich is delicious hot or cold. It can be prepared ahead of time for next-day lunches.