- Place water and rice in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook covered until all water is absorbed, about 15 to 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together sesame oil, lime juice, honey, and tamari sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pat tofu with paper towel and cut into cubes. Mix tofu in reserved marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the rice vinegar and water, and use it to marinate carrots and radishes for about 15 minutes.
- Cook edamame beans according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Drain tofu and fry in a very hot skillet.
- Divide reserved rice and tofu into 4 large bowls and top with carrots, marinated radishes, edamame beans, cabbage, beets, and avocado.
- Drizzle with peanut sauce and garnish with chopped peanuts (if using). Serve.
Get imaginative and try different toppings like cucumber, peppers, green onions, cilantro, chickpeas, nuts, or even sesame seeds.