- Place can of chocolate in a saucepan of boiling water and leave it for 20 minutes. Open can, stir chocolate, and cool for a few minutes.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, caramelize the pears with the nutmeg and half the brown sugar.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Purée the tofu with Chocolats Favoris fondue in a food processor.
- Follow package instructions to prepare gelatin.
- Fold tofu mixture and gelatine into the egg whites.
- Spoon an equal amount of pear mixture into 6 ramekins and top with mousse. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Toast the oats, almonds, and hazelnuts in a skillet over high heat, stirring continually until lightly browned. Add remaining brown sugar and mix well. Set aside.
- When ready to serve, garnish mousse with nut mixture.
Replace the dulce de leche Chocolats Favoris fondue with your favourite flavour.