- Preheat barbecue at medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, stir together tomatoes, garlic and coriander.
- Add salt and pepper. Reserve. Blend olive oil and curry paste. Brush eggplant slices on both sides with this mixture and then season with salt. Place eggplant slices on oiled barbecue rack.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until tender and grilled.
- Place eggplant slices on a work surface and spread tomato mixture along the centre of each slice, avoiding the edges.
- Roll eggplant up and serve on a plate to accompany grilled meat or poultry. Garnish with coriander leaves.
: Add 75 mL (1/3 cup) finely diced vegetable tofu to tomato mixture.