- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork tenderloin on all sides.
- Bake pork in the oven until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part reaches 70°C (160°F) for medium-rare doneness, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove roast from oven and cover with aluminum foil. Let sit for about 5 minutes and then cut into thin slices.
- Cook vermicelli in a large saucepan of boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in another large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add mushrooms and carrots and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Divide the rice vermicelli into 2 large bowls. Top each serving with slices of pork and then cover with broth.
- Garnish with sprouts, green onion, cilantro, hot pepper, and lime. Serve.
Vary the protein by replacing the pork with chicken, beef, or even tofu cubes.