- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix together the avocado, sour cream, cilantro, chili powder, lime zest and juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat and sauté chicken and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables except tomatoes and sauté for another 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and heat in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from oven and top with a few spoonfuls of chicken stir-fry.
- Add a spoonful of sour cream-avocado sauce and top with a few tomato quarters.
- Roll up and accompany with leafy greens. Serve.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org