- Prepare the dressing by mixing the yogurt, juice, oil, soy sauce, and sriracha, if desired. Set aside.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the broccoli for no longer than two minutes so it remains firm . Drain and set aside.
- Rinse the rice thoroughly until the water runs clear. Drain.
- Place the rice and cold water in a pot. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce to very low heat, and cook for 20 minutes without removing the lid or stirring.
- Add the grated beets on top of the rice, cover, turn off the heat, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix the vinegar, salt, and sugar in a small bowl. Pour the mixture onto the beets and hot rice and wait three minutes before stirring gently. Set aside.
- Mix the tuna cubes with half of the dressing in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Divide the warm rice into four bowls. Add the broccoli on one side of each bowl and the tuna cubes on the other.
Top with the radish slices and sprouts. Drizzle with the remaining dressing before serving and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
Serve warm beet rice as the poke bowl base. Use within four hours of cooking. Do not refrigerate.