Tuna steak and leaf lettuce with maple vinagrette
- Mix oil, maple syrup, apple juice, mustard, lemon zest and juice until smoothly blended.
- Marinate the steaks in mixture for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, mix together oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, green onions, and chives. Set aside.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high. Oil grill.
- Cook the tuna steaks 2 or 3 minutes per side, brushing regularly with marinade.
- Season to taste.
- Right before serving, mix the reserved vinaigrette and walnuts with the leaf lettuce. Season to taste.