Tuna steak on mango salad
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Thoroughly combine the mangoes, cucumbers, bell red pepper, mint, and coriander in a bowl. Refrigerate. Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, chili sauce, honey, and ginger. Set aside.
- Lightly brush the tuna steaks with peanut oil. Place the tuna on the barbecue and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Line each plate with a few lettuce leaves. Top with a tuna steak and spoon some mango salad on the side.
- Pour some sauce on top and garnish with chopped peanuts.