- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, milk, beer, eggs, and salt. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or crêpe pan about 23 cm (9 inches) wide over medium heat. Brush skillet with olive oil. Pour about 125 mL (1/2 cup) crêpe batter into pan and tilt slightly in all directions to spread batter over entire surface.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until small bubbles appear in the crêpe surface and edges are cooked. Turn over crêpe and continue cooking for about 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill 4 crêpes with goat cheese, pesto, turkey, baby spinach, and basil. Fold in half and roll up to close.
- Heat a non-stick skillet (preferably with ridges) over medium-high heat. Grill rolled crêpes for 1 minute per side or until golden. Cut each roll in half and serve with salad.
CHEF'S SECRET: Get a head start!
- The crêpe batter can sit for longer than the time given. Prepare it in the morning and it will be ready for lunch or dinner.
- You can also cook the crêpes ahead of time and freeze them (use sheets of wax paper to separate them). They'll take only a few minutes to thaw.