Turkey Curry with Cranberry Basmati Rice
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add turkey and brown for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potato and korma sauce; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cauliflower and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and turkey is cooked through.
- Stir in the raisins and coriander; season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix cranberry sauce into the rice and serve with the curry.