Turkey, potato & cheese quesadillas
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). In large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tsp. (5 mL) olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer spinach to a plate and drain off any liquid. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to low, add mashed potatoes and 2 tsp (10 mL) spice mix from fajita kit to skillet and cook, stirring often, until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in spinach.
- Place 4 tortillas from fajita kit on a baking sheet and divide potato mixture evenly over top, spreading to edges, then top each with125 mL (½ cup) turkey, 60 mL (¼ cup) of cheese, and another tortilla.
- Brush tops of tortillas with remaining oil and bake until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- To serve, evenly divide green onion, jalapeños, cilantro, sour cream, and 60 mL (¼ cup) salsa from fajita kit over top.