- Place ground meat in a large bowl.Place ground meat in a large bowl.
- Chop onion and mint into very small pieces.
- Add the chopped onion and mint to the meat.
- Add spices.
- Mix well to combine.
- With wet hands, roll a ball of the ground meat mixture into an elongated shape to make the kefta. Thread kefta onto a skewer. Repeat the process with remaining ground meat to end up with several skewers.
- Heat the grill or a skillet.
- Grill keftas on each side (approximately 15 minutes).
Serve with pita bread, mint-yogurt sauce and a half lemon. Enjoy!