- Let ice cream soften at room temperature for approx. 15 minutes. Line a 20 cm (8 in.) cake pan with parchment paper.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate hazelnut spread in a large bowl for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Add cereal to spread and mix well. Transfer approx. half the mixture into the cake pan, then gently spread it across the bottom of the pan using lightly buttered hands.
- Use an electric stand or hand mixer to lightly beat ice cream. Add remaining mixture to cereal and mix for a few seconds. Spread evenly over crust mixture, cover cake, and freeze for at least one hour or until ice cream hardens.
- Cover cake with a serving plate and turn over so crust is on top.
Try it with different flavours of ice cream!