- Pour 60 mL (1/4 cup) cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatine onto water and allow to dissolve for about 1 minute.
- Add 60 mL (1/4 cup) boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Reserve. In a large bowl, combine vanilla yogurt and almonds. Add gelatine to the yogurt mixture, gently stirring until fully incorporated. Divide mixture among four 125-mL (1/2-cup) ramekins and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- To remove flans from ramekins, slide a knife blade around the edge of each flan and then place ramekins in hot water for a few seconds. Invert flans onto serving plates. Reserve. Warm honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add papaya and mango and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes, or until fruit is translucent. Pour 125 mL (1/2 cup) hot fruit over each flan and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Enjoy! *To toast almonds, heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add almonds and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant and lightly grilled.
Variation: For a richer dessert, use Mediterranean-style 8% M.F. yogurt.