This recipe is courtesy of Tenderflake.
- Purée raspberry coulis ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Strain mixture into a bowl to remove any seeds. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bake tart shells according to package directions. Set aside.
- Melt sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, about 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add berries. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Spoon 5 mL (1 tsp.) of coulis into the base of each tart. Cover with 15 mL (1 full tbsp.) of yogurt.
- Using a small spoon, swirl coulis into yogurt to create a marbled effect.
- Top each tart with reserved berries, maple sugar, and mint leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leftover coulis keeps up to three days in the fridge in an airtight container.