Veal Cutlets with Apples and Marsala Sauce
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Lightly coat the cutlets in flour and brown for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and set aside. Drain the excess oil from the pan and melt the butter.
- Add the apple strips and brown for 2 to 3 minutes. Deglaze the pan with the white wine and add the Calvados or brandy. Reduce by half.
- Thoroughly incorporate the beef broth and the cream. Return the veal cutlets to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with green beans and baby potatoes.