Veal Cutlets with Goat Cheese and Apples
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix together the goat cheese, pepper, and ground cardamom. Use a rolling pin or a small tenderizing mallet to pound cutlets to same thickness. Stuff the cutlets with the goat cheese mixture and tie tightly with string.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the onions for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the apples, honey, applesauce, and apple cider vinegar and cook for about five minutes.
- Lightly coat cutlets with flour. In the same skillet, brown cutlets about 1 minute on each side. Transfer cutlets and onion mixture to a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with a white and wild rice mixture and snow peas.