- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown onions and
mushrooms for about 3 minutes. Add ground veal and continue cooking
until meat is brown (no longer pink).
- Add the potatoes, carrots, parsnip, and soy sauce. Stir, cover, and
continue cooking over medium heat 7 or 8 minutes or until vegetables
are tender. Season with pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with fresh lime juice and toasted sesame oil, and then top with
- Accompany with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.
Vary the protein!
- Replace half the ground veal with cooked lentils.
- Replace the ground veal with extra lean ground beef.