- Place veal cutlets in an airtight container.
- Mix apple sauce, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, honey, and hot pepper together in a blender.
- Pour marinade over veal and marinate in fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Grill veal about 3 or 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and let sit a few minutes before cutting into strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes until nicely browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and sauté another 3 or 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables in bowls and add veal strips.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org