- Preheat oven to 375°F and place rack in middle position.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the vegetable garnish. Set aside.
- Place the pizza crust on a lightly oiled baking sheet and spread the garnish evenly over top.
- Bake in the oven 15 to 18 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the bocconcini. Set aside.
- Cut the pizza into small squares and top each bite with half a bocconcini.
You can also use a fresh or homemade crust. Roll dough out 12 inches in diameter, cover with garnish and bake in the oven at 425°F for 15 to 18 minutes.
This pizza is can be enjoyed hot or cold.