Vegetable and ginger pork stir-fry from Josée di Stasio
- Bring broth to a boil in a large 6- to 8-litre stock pot.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and hot sauce.
- Reduce heat and poach meat for 3 or 4 minutes. Reserve in a bowl.
- Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onions for 4 minutes.
- Add bok choy and red pepper, and continue cooking for 3 minutes. Season lightly with salt.
- Divide rice or quinoa among four bowls or deep plates; add meat and sautéed vegetables, and drizzle with broth or serve it in a small bowl on the side.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.