- Combine all filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Place 10 mL (2 tsp.) of filling on each wonton wrapper. Moisten wonton wrapper edges with water. Fold wrapper in half to form a triangle.
- In a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook a few wontons at a time for 3 minutes at a simmer so the wontons don't stick together. Strain and place on an oiled baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dumplings.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, brown dumplings on each side in the oil.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a bowl and serve with the dumplings.
Dumplings can be frozen before cooking. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet, making sure they don't touch. Once they're frozen, place dumplings in a freezer bag or an airtight container. No need to thaw them before cooking, but increase cooking time in simmering water by 5 minutes.